Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got the last peice I need to get my FE3t running. I have the right oil pump and the right rod bearings on the way. I just got a Big 16 off ebay. Once the parts get here, I will build the rest of the motor and start the swap...just in time for winter :sigh:
So far I have...
Rebuilt J-Spec FE-DOHC
Rebuilt P&P head with 5 angle valve job
vr6 outter springs
SDS EM3F fuel managment
8.5-1 JE forged pistons
stock forged rods
stock cast crank
Custom DSM flanged turbo manifold
3" Turbo Back exhaust
fidanza flywheel and atc 6 puck w/ extreme pressure plate
Big 16G turbo
Isuzu NPR intercooler 2.5 in/out
720cc injectors

the only other three things I want to do is get a wideband, and do something to get both tires spinning,and get some race springs

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Sweet, sounds good man. Get those pics up ASAP

Is the motor already assembled? I'm about to take my motor out this week, I need the flywheel to get my built motor balanced. Then it's time for assembly... and man KL's suck

·
Registered
349 Posts
What do u mean with DSM flanged turbo manifold?????

shwine617 said:
Well I got the last peice I need to get my FE3t running. I have the right oil pump and the right rod bearings on the way. I just got a Big 16 off ebay. Once the parts get here, I will build the rest of the motor and start the swap...just in time for winter :sigh:
So far I have...
Rebuilt J-Spec FE-DOHC
Rebuilt P&P head with 5 angle valve job
vr6 outter springs
SDS EM3F fuel managment
8.5-1 JE forged pistons
stock forged rods
stock cast crank
Custom DSM flanged turbo manifold
3" Turbo Back exhaust
fidanza flywheel and atc 6 puck w/ extreme pressure plate
Big 16G turbo
Isuzu NPR intercooler 2.5 in/out
720cc injectors

the only other three things I want to do is get a wideband, and do something to get both tires spinning,and get some race springs

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Mitsubishi=DSM

DSM=16G

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its a custom manifold to hold a Mitsubishi (DSM) Turbo. I am going to be using a big 16g to start off, then I will hopefully upgrade to the FP 3065.

motor is almost complete. I have to put in the crank, bearings, and oil pump when I get them.

·
Registered
349 Posts
shwine617 said:
its a custom manifold to hold a Mitsubishi (DSM) Turbo. I am going to be using a big 16g to start off, then I will hopefully upgrade to the FP 3065.

motor is almost complete. I have to put in the crank, bearings, and oil pump when I get them.
i know whats mean dsm, but i understand another thing. my bad when u said DSM flanged manifold

1 - 8 of 8 Posts