Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering how you guys felt about neons. I am going to install purple neons (my car is red, and purple looks very sweet indeed) under the dash abpve your feet. I am also planning on doing purple underbodies as well if they won't get ****ed up after lowering the car.

A lot of people bash people who put neon on their cars, so i was wondering what you guys think. I am going to do it anyway, i think it looks cool, as long as you don't go overboard.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
I don't think you can put neons on your car WITHOUT going overboard. It's good for getting attention but that's about it. I mean, I thought it was kinda neat the first few times I saw it, but I feel that it's been played out now.
Now, if you could figure out a way to mount a circle of neon behind each wheel, maybe that bolted to the same place as the caliper, and if it shone through your wheels, that might potentially be cool.

G

·
inside, cool, undercar, not so cool, i went through three sets, all broken within two months, especially if its slammed.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Neon

I have some tubes under my dash and around my speakers. I like them and so do the ladies that ride in my car.
Tate

·
Registered
405 Posts
Neon Screams................ "Break Into My Car"

must agree with the circle in the wheels, that sounds cool.
if you got that neon wire that is like super thin and flexible, you could make some cool stuff with that. i do think there is a lot better places you could put your money though.

G

·
streetglow, i had accomidations, when i was lead installer at circuit city, they were only about 65 bones for me at cost, plus they dont warranty against lowered cars they label it for misuse and abuse

G

·
HAVE A HEART SMACHAN

sell me that strut bar smachan, i am not trying to pay 200.00 for a mazdaspeed one, have a heart man, come on...ha/ha

G

·
tats sounds good, but me and my girl had an argument over who was on the back of the Victorias Secret catalog last night, and i bet her 200.00 bones it was elle macpherson, and i won the bet ,ha ha but holla at me when you get your new one, thanks bro TUFFMAZDA

·
Registered
666 Posts
I think neons are cool looking, I've always loved them. I've been wanting to buy some for my interior for a long time now, but, have been spending the money on other things, like an engine rebuild, and a tranny. But, I say screw the naysayers, if you like it, go for it.
Personally I love it, and I'd like to see pictures when you get it put on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts