Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you dont like my front bumper... and i agree i liked it at first until i got it on then it really looked morfed. soooo... im doing something like this... this thread is to kinda get my ideas together so when i do go home i can build this quickly and get it installed.

bumper now...

old buddyclub.....

my attempt at photoedit...

but i want to add these fog lights.......... :)

anything is possible because its fiberglass soo if any of you guys have any sugestions or ur own photoedits share please :)

and yes i know its ricy........... but i like it. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
i would take the smileyface bumper and fill everything but the center opening, i like how it comes forward from the car, but there is just too many openings, or even if you filled all the holes and made a different one on the drivers side for an intake scoop (ram air) trust me it helps, run a pipe from the front bumper right to the cone and you will feel a difference.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
its got potential to look good IMO, could have a unique look.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
i like micis

but ive never liked the BC fronts (or the invader i guess). i hate that almost all body kits try to 'add' that swooping up line around the corners in the front.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:) thanks for the input guys. i thought of shavin out the sting ray but the body kit comes out for those holes so much. its kinda goofy.

im pretty sure i can replicate the h type but i want a grill inbetween the headlights now.. i really like the way it looks.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i would take the smileyface bumper and fill everything but the center opening, i like how it comes forward from the car, but there is just too many openings, or even if you filled all the holes and made a different one on the drivers side for an intake scoop (ram air) trust me it helps, run a pipe from the front bumper right to the cone and you will feel a difference.
ima turbo it so i def will do that. excpet i really like the symetrical look so i might do twin filters just to make it look nice. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was bored and figured I'd illustrate what I thought might look pretty good :) Love the car and can't wait to see what the final product will be

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
i really like that one too ^

amazing that taking such a small hole out changes everything

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
^
absolutely not.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts