Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling an Alpine CVA-1000, Alpine ERG-320 (eq that interfaces with the CVA-1000), and a Alpine twelve disc changer. The CVA already has the hookups for DVD or VCR or a Playstation. Goes to best reasonable offer.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hehe...

$100 bones for the LCD :)

SolarSlash

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll sell you just the CVA-1000 motorized monitor for $500. This thing cost me $1500 last summer.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Last summer? Are you talking about the CVA-1000 or the CVA-1005? The 1005 has been around for 2 years now...

G

·
mobmx6 said:
I am selling an Alpine CVA-1000, Alpine ERG-320 (eq that interfaces with the CVA-1000), and a Alpine twelve disc changer. The CVA already has the hookups for DVD or VCR or a Playstation. Goes to best reasonable offer.
do you still have it for sale? what are you asking for it? e-mail at [email protected]

·
Registered
50 Posts
bypass e-brake

when you installed the system did you bypass the e-brake wire? and if you did, how did you do it.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
bypass the e-brake wire?

im not familiar with the CVA-1000 only the CVA-1005. i wasnt aware there was a CVA-1000. im assuming that because the 1005 has a higher model number, it is a more recent model. i can get the 1005 for about $450 installed, $400 without... thats new in the box.

unless the 1000 has some good features and is in PERFECT condition and was cleaned by authorized dealers on a monthly basis, i offer $300.

·
Registered
475 Posts
mobmx6 said:
hey, Stage36 if you can get the 1005 for $400 I'll take one.
ditto

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Greg S said:
If you can get the CVA-1005 for $400 then it's a great deal, since delaer cost from Alpine is approximately $900. I'm assuming that it is not form an authorized dealer so there would be no warrenty.
well, a friend said that thats what they pay for them and theyre trying to get rid of them because theyre just taking up space, so the employees get them for cost. this is the '99 model and they only had about 2 left last time i checked... if theres still one left in a few months, im getting it.

so what is the difference between the 1005 and the 1000?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Stage36 said:
so what is the difference between the 1005 and the 1000?
Main difference is that if they are US spec models the 1000 does not have video inputs on it. You have to get a navigation cable and modify it to accept stanard RCA style video jacks. The 1005 has two dedicated video input lines. Either way the $400 is way below what Alpine sells them to anybody for. I know what cost is on these units and it ain't that low. Even through direct accomodations purchasing from Alpine you'll pay more than twice that and that is lower than what they'll sell them to their employees for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts