Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I like my personal Pref but frankly if I am going to go through all this work to paint the MX-6 just the way I want... I think its time I start paying atten to every little detail.

One of those details is that while I like the look and they are light... the front tires stick out way to far and not only is it not really all that aerodynamic... but frankly thats not really good looking on any car thats not an old impala low rider lol.

I want bronze not dark bronze though. I have always been more of a spoke fan but I am open. I have had thoughts of maybe off set rears just for a bigger lip in back but that may not look right.

Well I guess that means I am now open to learning a little more about rim's, offsets and just what I should be looking at. I also have to account for the front VR4 spacers etc.

I would like to have 17" max so I can stick with 245's but I can deal with 225's or 235's in front if have too.
I also would pref to keep it under 19-20 Lbs.

I have no problems rolling the fenders a little to make things work. But I def want to keep them in the wheels wells compared to how they are now.

Alright so what direct information do you need from me and what are some suggestions? (And for the love of god no chrome, yes I will consider other colors but no chrome)

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I like the idea but two things I do not like are the centers being silver and the writing on them. I could deal with the writing but the centers I am not sure I could.

Also I am sure I need to look into the proper offsets etc so I need to figure out what I am going to need there too before I can be sure a rim fit.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I saw those, def look gold not bronze but I def like them more. However the center what does everyone else think kinda reminds me of the old snowflakes on 70's cars.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Check out R1 racing, they have some decent wheels at a great price. I just about went with a set of 19" R1 Drift 's

·
Registered
34 Posts
Those 962's look freaken nice. I want some for myself. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts