Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Umm a question if i may.

I donno if any one has ever thought about this before, but i couldnot find anything on it,

Well here goes,

on my new halo lights, i wanted to reverse the corner/turn signal. As in, when i turn on my lights the corner light is at its' brighter setting , and that when i use my turn signal it will dim rather than blink bright.

is that possable? and how would i go about re-wiring it?
A diagram would really help....

Second, i wanted to know if it was possable to splice the low beam wire so that i can run 2 low beam lights insted of 1 low beam 1 high beam?

would i need any other modification to the wires or what would i need to do?

thanx for any help guys.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
first, there was a post on the corner light a couple months ago, i posted in it, so that should help u search for it.

second, ya u can do that but it would result in the wires having to much power drawn through them and its possible that they would overheat and melt stuff. we hooked the foglights into the headlight wiring on one of my bros cars and didnt have a problem though. however to be done right u would need to work some relays in.......

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ok, i can understand thae overheating on the corner lights but HOW can i rewire them so that i can get them to work in reverse?
would i ned to compleatly rework the stitch or just the wires?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
like i said, search . that question has been answered before

1 - 5 of 5 Posts