Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know if the Altezza tail lights look good on our cars. I have a dark blue '92 LX. I searched for some on Ebay and nothing came up. Do they even make them for our cars? I'm really interested in getting a pair for my car. If anyone is selling a good pair for cheap I might be willing to buy them so let me know by either emailing me as [email protected] or replying to this thread. Thanx.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Nobody makes them for our cars. They aren't even made for 2nd gen.s so don't hold your breath.

G

·
0 Posts
someone makes them for the second gen. I seen them on this site and they look kick ass I only wish they made them for the first gen

G

·
0 Posts
altezza taillights

I haven't been thinkin bout that.. I had another idea in mind tho.. i was thinkin maybe the taillights from and R33 or R32 skyline and the headlights from an R32 conversion.. Real ones tho cause i can prob get a pair from one a my friends.. Thought that would be kick ass ta get done ta my car and move the license plate down too :).. what ya'll think??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good

Hey try it out man it sounds pretty good. Just make sure you post some pics of it for us so we can see.

G

·
0 Posts
tail lights

Yea i'll be sure and let ya all do that.. I'm probably gonna order em here within the next month.. Not puttin em on the car i own right now tho. Its great cause its an MX6 and all but its got so many miles (305,000) on it. Engines gettin shitty cause i runnin 10lbs a boost on it so it's gettin bitchy. Its over at my X's right now tho cause my x's dad is puttin leather on the seats so i can just take em out and put them in the 91 i'm gettin in like the next 1.5 months from one a my dads friends.. it's a GT too so that'll be sweet. Gonna take off all the stuff i put on it tho.. LIke the brakes and extra gauges and all. Almost bought an A pillar mount but did somethin i thought was cooler.. In the big space just below where the stereo was i had a blue carbon fiber look peice installed with 4 gauges put in, in a O
O l O
O form.. it looks pretty good i think.. plus the thing in the middle is the switch for the dual stage boost control.. Anyways when i get em i'll post a pic of em not installed. After my dad's friend puts em in and smooths it all out i'll show it then.. The back should fit pretty good cause it looks like backs of both cars have a slight angle cause of the fender flares and all..
WOw that was long...lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts