Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought myself an aluminum touring spoiler from JSP, haven't got it put on yet cause my car is in the process of getting painted, and the spoiler was also missin parts.

Just wondering what everyone thinks about an aluminum spoiler on the mx6, its about 7 inches high and 55" long.

Its plain, nothing special about it , touring style.

Any opinions would be appreciated, cause I could still trade it back in if I wanted. I was thinking of a Mini-Supra style spoiler, but I couldn't find one that would fit our trunks (47.5")

Just to let you know my car is red with a stlye44 front bumper, and everything shaved (except door handles)

Any opinions would be appreciated.

And should I paint the aluminum wing to match the colour of the car??

Thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like the way the look on a 6. My 6 is black with the 711 body kit on it with an APR 13" GT1 aluminum spoiler on it and i think it looks great

·
Registered
36 Posts
I love those aluminum spoilers. I'm trying to get one now that is similar to your but has carbon fiber ends...........oh baby:D . The mini supra wings are nice too but kinda getting old. Stick with the aluminum, just my opinion.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm not a big fan of aluminum wings, but they do look nice on certain cars.

On a red, shaved 6? ..... (trying to get a mental picture)....

Not bad, actually...

with some dark, tinted windows and shiny, chrome rims, it'll look even better.

My $0.02. Just remember it is your car. (I got a lot of shit for painting my car. But I love it, and that's what matters.)

`jjj

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot for all your opinions, makes me feel a lot better about my purchase!

I agree with you jessica the supra look is wayy to played out, everyone has them on cavaliers and neons and shit like that ...

they are old.

Ill post up some pics as soon as I get it thrown on!

thanks again for the help!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
P_Diddy81_99 said:
I like the way the look on a 6. My 6 is black with the 711 body kit on it with an APR 13" GT1 aluminum spoiler on it and i think it looks great
oh yeah, would you mind posting a pic of that wing on your car??

I kinda wanna see how it looks..

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks a lot man.. -- Waiting for link to load dun dun dun

dun dun dun

doh! page cannot be displayed!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts