Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and the beginning of another.

my 626 just left today. On it's way to SA to its new owner, Grumtax. Sad but happy at the same time. She served me well and although she was well and truly fcuked, I managed to drive her around the block one last time in all her glory, listening to the turbo spool up for one last time.

Had many great experiences with that thing as well as many people on this forum. A car I will never forget.

But my friends...

Time to move on to better things. The 808 will be my new project and daily, only once I've finalised the engine mounts etc... for the fe dohc.

Thanks for the great times here peeps and may she serve Grumtax well with her new drivetrain!

Goodbye yesterday, Hello Tomorrow!

Regards

Zako

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
good to see its staying on the board. I hope your still going to pop in here now and again?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That I shall. I may not know much about these cars, but I knew enough to save my butt a few times! hehe. Hope to share this knowledge with those who need it.

I'll also keep you guys up to date with the conversion. I've started the engine rebuild. My website will be updated soon with pics etc...

So yeh, although I am 626less, I'll be around :)

Regards

Zako

1 - 3 of 3 Posts