Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the shogun kit from AAS, and was wondering if anyone has ordered from them before?http://www.andysautosport.com/mazda_new.html

It looks the same as the erebuni one to me. I really like the side skirts, anyone know how well those fit?....I'm not too much of a fan of the front and rear.

Jordan

·
Registered
172 Posts
andys is just a distributor of several different major companies, one of which is erebuni. the kit they sell is not a knock off, its the real deal they just sell it cheaper than erebuni(go figure). i think i have like a 15-20% hookup with all their kits so if you're interested. no its not a direct fit. no problems at all with the front. the sides are a little tricky. you actually have to saw into your car so that the side skirts can go in, thats why they look so cool cause that part in the back goes into the car. the back is easy too its just getting it to stay with bolts or something. when i ordered mine from them it came in a huge erebuni box. the only crappy thing is is that they charge you double the shipping(shipping charges from erebuni to andys, and from andys to you) in the end its still cheaper than erebuni(through me at least).

later...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info syliconex! The only part I wanted on that kit was the sides though :) Do you have any idea on how much it would cost to be put on by a professional body repiar place?

Thanks,

Jordan

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW: syliconex , do you have a pic of your car??

·
Registered
172 Posts
i don't know how much it would cost at a body shop...did it al myself. i imagine not cheap though with the amount of molding there has to be done for the sides(very worth it though).

i'll have some pics of my car on the board in a few days, houston has assy weather so i'll take some pics when i get to wash it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts