Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The one on the right is an older style pod, it is the only one that has an led in it. It is a low beam pod.

The other 3 pods dont have leds, but you can easily put a new led in there, or i can do it for you.

15 shipped per new style pod, 10 shipped for the old style. Pods come with springs and wingnuts for mounting.

Angel eye Housings and Blinkers

Heres the housings, if anyone wants them you pay shipping and you can have them. I am willing to take the blinker covers out if anyone wants those. The housing have all the mount tabs broken off so you need to figure a way to mount them (make new tabs with flat stock alumnum)

5 shipped per blinker cover, probablly like 15 for the housings shipped.

Stock foglights, both in good condition, but the mount tabs broken off. These already have new mount tabs made for them.

I am willing to wetsand this and clean the one foggy one up for whoever buys these.

60 shipped

Hood with scoops.

There is some cracking paint on here, the hood pins are all gone, so you either have to put new hood pins, or else fix the holes, or leave it as is.

I only want 50 bucks plus shipping for the hood. Probablly around 125-150 shipped. I can get shipping quote for anyone that wants it.

Heres the rear bumper. Fits good, no cracks good condition. 50 plus shipping. So say around 125-150 total, again i can get exact quote if needed.

I will have Pics of the sideskirts after i take them off the car. They are molded right now so well see what s left of them after im done....

Thank You
Nate

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
hey stealth, how much work would i have to do to get those fogs in and functioning? I'm thinking i might just mold them into my BC like Mici did looks sick. not sure which bumper will be headed to the paint shop with my car yet. I am no wiring genius like you but i know a thing or two. let me know, if they're clean and work i'd say i'm in. Maybe you could drive to Sioux falls and drop them off for me!:lol:

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, you would probablly haave to figure out mounting solutions if your doing that anyways..

Ill definatlly ship from now on, my buddy that was with me was freeloading, but it was nice to have someone else on the drive. I bought him cigs, breakfast, and lunch..

Ill clean them up, and other that that they work fine, and dont leak afaik.

As far as in and functioning, the one side has mount tab, the other side you need to ziptie or figure something out. I dont know if your car has the plugs hanging for them or not, but you may have to run off an aftermarket switch..

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Rear bumper to 29728

125 shipped

Hood to dayton

135 (mostly shipping, i wont be making barely anything, just want to get it out of storage.)

Prices can go down, but not up. The quotes i got for shipping was from dhl.com and they seem pretty innacurate.

If shipping is as cheap as the website says, then i will give both of you a discount, but i will not know EXACT shipping until i bring them the package.

Basically you pay the above price, and ill get the item shipped, then after i ship i will give you a discount depending on the ship price.... You can trust me that i will give you an accurate discount (if possible) I would not want to endager my reputation on this site, and alot of other members can vouch for me that i will not rip you off.

Thanks
Nate

·
Registered
57 Posts
yo stealth... the head lights.. can you give me a price 4 the hole angel head lights ( angel housing and I guess the light called pods all 4 )
do you have the wire hardness?

·
Registered
57 Posts
i really dont care i can fix it i will molding it in the front bumper can you give me a price the 3 pod and housings..

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, if you seriouslly want the 3 pods and the housings ill give them to you for 45 shipped.

You can always buy the carolla projectors since its short some pods and thats a good mod for these lights.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Havent got the skirts off, i probablly wont have them off until the new year... (getting DA for xmas)

I got the mirror last night, ill get mine shipped out for you tommrow.

Thanks

jwmx6, im only asking 125 for the rear shipped to anywhere.

·
Registered
146 Posts
then I hope its still for sale come thursday. would be a nice upgrade from the stock bumper,and considering its the holiday season I probably wont get it till the first of the year seeing as how there will be alot of shipping from the likes of online shoppers (like me lol) but yeah if its still for sale by thursday its mine. I'll be nice and not call dibs before then so that way if someone else does come along before then stealth can go ahead and get his money faster

1 - 20 of 36 Posts