Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
BlackBeauty said:
when i turn my head lights on, will both lights be on, or will one stay on all the time? i know nothing about these lights.
LOL that one made me laugh. Havent you heard of low beam and high beam? theres a hint. LoL. but if you are being serious, depending on your wiring, only one will light up

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
And the angel eyes take H7's fyi.

The one twords the blinker is low beam, and the one twords the cneter of the car is high beam.

You have to aim them diffrentlly because they have the same beam pattern...

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
If they are aimed the same when you hit your high beams it will not light up down the road anymore, it will just make your lowbeams brighter.

But if you aim the highbeams upwards just a little bit, then you will have more down the road light when you hit the highs.

Aiming is simple, there is little wingnuts on the back of the headlights...

I have had angel eyes on both of my cars, but i dont have them for either anymore :)

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
heay stealth... how much would it cost for u to build me some lights !!?? just jokin but they look nice, i dont got any head lights now to even mess with tossed mine out when I almost got a some jspecs in oct.. lol i do stupid shit some times i know! waht should i put on my car?? why dont u have the angel eyes anymore?? they look good when covered and painted like ur car.. do they just look cheep??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts