Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
go on ebay and type in mx6 headlights ... you will find 5 or 6 pairs some of them starting at 149 and up ....

·
Registered
271 Posts
thanx ruub....giancarlo the angel eye halos come new for around 300-350. you can go to www.tcsportline.com and go under new products to check them out. however you have to call them to get a price. theyre just gonna tell you that they are discontinued cause they are creating better ones.

·
Registered
82 Posts
eh, the angel eyes are NOT projectors

All of the angel eye headlights I have ever seen for the MX6, either on eBay or on this forum are NOT projector lights! A lot of people, mostly sellers have been misinforming (mostly not on purpose, by the way) people that angel eyes are have projectors in them. These lights have standard reflective surfaces inside the light housing, making them the same as any other pairs of lights for any car. The only way to get projectors on your MX6 is to BUY JDM projectors or MOD your angel eye lights with projector lenses. Sorry about the rant, but people need to be in the know. If you want to see a MX-6 with 'em installed, take a look at my car at www.geocities.com/jacobj6 .

Kwincy5

·
Registered
134 Posts
the "angel eyes" on ebay are very similar to the ones you get off the performance websites.. except for the fact that you get it at a much lower cost... if i had the money i wouldnt mind getting the one's on ebay.. hehe.. i dont mind if their projector's or not... u know.. just having that halo around the light.. looks kool! hehe...

- Roland

1 - 8 of 8 Posts