Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey people. anyway, i was on my way home tonight when i pulled up next to this civic at a stoplight in an intersection. we were both making right turns. anyway, the light goes green and we are basically accelerating at the same speed (but of course, knowing those weak-ass civics, hes probably gunning the hell out of his sh!t)...so we're head-to-head and im chillin at my normal speed while i guess he's under the impression that we're racing. the second he gets in front of me, he flashes his hazards like he accomplished something, and i was like, "We were racing??" So of course I sped up and passed his monkey ass but then he made a right turn. I didnt bother flashing my hazards, as it would have been a complete waste of my energy, not to mention my car's battery power. God, someone needs to tell these people: "OWNING A CIVIC DOESN'T MAKE YOU THE ULTIMATE RACER IN THE WORLD!!"

in retrospect, i should have followed him home and beat him to a bloody pulp with my Club--accept no cheap imitations.

A

·
0 Posts
don't worry mate - we get the same $h!t here in australia with those freaking riced out honda's....worse tho - we have more dramas with Holden Commodores , and Mitsubishi Lancer 2 door coupes with EVO 5 bodykits....

thankfully the hsv's ( www.hsv.com.au )have the grunt to make a serious challenge...more then just pretty commodore

what people do here tho is instead of the genuine 200+ kw HSV's they take a V6 with a massive (LOL) 140kws at the flywheel, with an auto transmission (LOL), use a mixture of HSV bodykit parts, and then fill the back window with a HRT or HSV sticker...

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Ha ha. I just had a similar experience today during my morning commute. I was in the left lane coming up to a red light. I moved over into the right lane and stopped. Some lady in a black civic behind me moved from the right lane into the left and pulled up beside me at the light. When it turned green I didn't waste any time but I also didn't gun. The lady in the civic (auto) floored it and all I heard was that poor little engine revving. I just knew that she was going to try to beat me off the line and cut in front of me. (left lane turns off while right lane stays straight) There was a period of about three seconds where we were side by side that I just had an incredible urge to punch it and leave her for dead but it was early morning and I just didn't think I would get much satisfaction from laying out a foolish lady in a civic. Wasn't worth the effort, so she pulled in front of me after she got by just like I thought.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was coming home on a fairly busy highway(my mom was driving infront of me in her car) and this ****ed up purple civic comes along, so I down shifted to third and gunned it to get infront of him so I wouldn't get caugh behind other traffic. then my mom signaled me for some reason and I let him by. later I got right behind him, and he has one of those shitty quality stickers that said "SiR" he down shifted to third and I did right after him. it seems that all he did was make a lot of shitty noise with is 6" muffler and I gained on him like he wasn't even accelerating. damn shitty civics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts