Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Dude, looks clean. Those rims sure are nice. Its definitley got some edge...

G

·
Nice Car....like the rims....altough i would recommend taking the bra off....it just looks nastie....dont take offence....all 6's look like shiat with em on

also....is that the 4wd version? cuz it says 4WS and dditn know if thats the same thing....

[Edited by 93LoW3RdMX-6LS on 02-26-2001 at 10:18 PM]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:Ethanks guys....the rimZ dont look like there 18" huh!!!:E

:eek:jdmxsix: im in south west sydney...y? where r u?:eek:

:confused:93LoW3RdMX-6LS: no offence takin...but, i never knew my car had a bra on it???and yep mines is the 4 wheel streering model ie. 4WS:confused:

:freak:CAN BELIEVE THAT MY MX6 IS 10YRS OLD THIS OCTOBER!!!!!:freak:

XOHEY GUYS/GALS, DO U THINK I WENT OVERBOARD WITH MY RICE BOY STICKERZ?????XO

·
Registered
45 Posts
I definately don't think I see a bra in those pics. The decals are "ok." I like the Mazdaspeed one - that's looks real sharp. Great looking car.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I think the ricer stickers are a little much but your ride still looks great.

Is that a 4 wheel drive model or a 4 wheel steering model? Is there a difference cause I've never heard of the 4ws.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my mx is a 4 wheel steer model...the difference i think is that with 4wS only the front wheels are in motion while in 4wD all 4 wheels are in motion...i dont think our cars came in a 4 wheel drive,

if they did, i dont think that our V6 engins would have enought oomph, considering the extra weight and all that....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Like the rims...could have fooled me about the size...You have a tight ride, hold on to it. :E

·
Registered
475 Posts
That 4Ws steering must give some nice tight handling.
Anyway I must correct my self. I meant AWD instead of 4wd. And a about 1000 awd mx6's were made in the UK. Thsoe are kinda cool too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
wow really? I have always wondered aloud if there were any aftermarket kits for 2nd gen AWD. Does anyone know for sure if there were ever any made?
hr

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
R those the E-spec headlights or what? I want some too!
Mici

·
Registered
283 Posts
hey nija dust what rims r those they are hot

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey u say u have a simotoR air filter in your sig. I've never heard of them. Give me some info on like price and performance numbers that you get as opposed to gold old K&N.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i dont actually know what the name of the rims are ????
i bought them 2nd hand from my friend, off his FTO, he wanted to get rid of em cos they were rubbin his ryde!!!

as for the simotoR in take i dont know about the figures for it but it feels and sounds alot different from the stockie....for aus$50 its a bargain!!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Jspec headlights are a major pain in the ass to install because you have to relocate the blinker/parking light. Generally, the blinker is moved down to where the fogs are. It is not an easy task.
Especs are easier to install, for the fact that the blinker is incorporated into the light already. But they do not lookas nice, in my opinion.
I think NinjaDust's 6 probably came with the jspec lights stock because you he lives in australia? I think. Anyway I assume down there, most of the cars are jspecs.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts