Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so, i have a small leak in my car again. it's coolant so i know that much. it's dripping down from this little opening in front of the front passenger tire. if you look under the car, there's an opening there so you can see up the engine. the only thing is i can't see all that well up there. is there a hose in that area that carries coolant from/to radiator to/from the block? i did have to fill the reservoir and the opening at the top radiator hose up to the brim. you think that when it gets warm that it just expands so much it forces it's way out? just a thought. any opinions would be appreciated.

also, do you have a maintenance schedule for a 93 mx 6 ls? didn't come with a manual and i wanted to know the specifics for that stuff. i found one once online, but couldn't find it again. thanks

·
Registered
284 Posts
I had the same thing after over filling my coolant. Have you just added some? I let it do it's thing and haven't seen it since (UK car so my passenger side is on the left if you look at it from behind).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts