Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a red 2nd gen Probe with a Shogun wing on Alafaya and a beige 2nd gen MX-6 on Colonial (I was driving a white 626). Just wanted to know if that was anyone on here (hopefully after we meet for The Fast & The Furious, I will know what everyone has and then I can stop asking like this).

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well the Red Probe
Most likely is from JadeMotorsports He has the Shogun Kit on it
Did you Notice if the wheels were Whilte or just silver with a lip
Cuz if it had white wheels - it was my friends car who lives by me in the CocoaBeach area
Both of them are never on this Site.

Kenny
:smokin:

·
Registered
42 Posts
MZDASPDR said:
Well the Red Probe
Most likely is from JadeMotorsports He has the Shogun Kit on it
Kenny
:smokin:
Harrison post more on Probetalk.com than on here.

He has a nice car cept for that retarded GTR skyline badge he has on the front, not diggin that

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yeah both of them were at the impact car show the red one is alright but the black one needs to be redone it looks old now.Needs new flava.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SIGHTING

Here's another one: I saw a 6 with a color that I thought was only available on the early '90s Miatas. It was like aqua blue & it was right by Alafaya & Colonial. It was going the other way, so I didn't get a good look at it, but I imagine that there aren't very many 6s in this color. Anyone know who this is?

G

·
0 Posts
That coulda been me.....

That might have been me. I have a Nassau Blue MX-6 (1994) and I spend a lot of time in Orlando. I don't know if it was me, but who knows....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts