·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
18 Posts
i wonder

hey coldnoodle, how much did getting that kit cost, like the paint, installation, and the kit itself?

Man, you put all our 6's to shame.

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my god u brought this thread back from the dead. The kit is 650. A special price for us since were members of MX6.COM. Installation, depends on what shop. Paint, it depends on what quality of paint and color. U can pretty much bolt on the kit urself. U just have to get the shop to mold the back piece to the back bumper and paint it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
thanks for the info, chunchoy14. now where on the tc spoiler kit is there room for the license plate?

wouldn't wanna get any freakin tickets.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Coldnoodle,
I never really appreciated that kit until i say that picture. The other ones just do NOT do it any justice. I really like that kit.
I am actually considering buying a kit next summer for my car, but im not sure yet..it would be a toss up between the TC spoilers kit and the Erebuni #44.

Is there anyone in the north NJ area who can show me what their TC spoilers kit looks like in person? I think that would help me decide.

Does that $650 include the rear spoiler? I dont thinki would want the spoiler..how much would it be without the spoiler? Thanks coldnoodle, car looks nice.
Regards,
Rich

·
Registered
139 Posts
Chunchoy,
You seem to have an abundance of cool MX6 pictures..could you send me some, i like to collect them myself...gives me ideas as well as insight as to the potential or creativity one could instill into our cars..
Thanks alot man,
Rich

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That website is someone elses. But yah, i pretty much have the whole collection. Everytime i see a mx6 on here or pretty much anywhere, i dl it and save it. I even have all the movies and old mx6 ads. I'm really an mx6 fanatic. I'd love to give it to ya, but i just can't find the cd i saved all my mx6 work on. If i find it, i'll send ya one ok? Rite now i'm workin on a new movie and pics of my own mx6. Everything from stock form, to install of boltons, to my custom turbo this summer. I also have track runs, dyno runs, and just clips of me racing.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Y'know, it always does my heart good to see some racing MX-6's. But that Planet Earth Motorsports car is just funky.

·
Registered
830 Posts
95/\redstreak/\LS said:

Does that $650 include the rear spoiler? I dont thinki would want the spoiler..how much would it be without the spoiler? Thanks coldnoodle, car looks nice.
Regards,
Rich
Actually, the kit itself is $500, plus shipping $150. It doesn't include spoiler, but you could order one if you like(price varies with different style)

·
Registered
139 Posts
chunchoy, thanks man..whenever you find that cd..just send them over, im tryin to start a collection of my own mx6 pics.

Coldnoodle, thanks for the response..thats a good price and im definitely going to think about orderiong one next spring/summer. I would do it now, but i just dumped all the extra money i could and then some into my six this summer, boy it will be sweet!
Is there any way you can send some other pics of your car with the tc spoilers kit? I already have the ones from the site..and now that one from the show..but are there any more you can send me when you get the chance? Thanks Coldnoodle. ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
BLUE

THAT IS THE PRETTIEST BLUE I THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN, YOU KNOW THE BLUE IN THE FIRST PIC!!! WHAT KIND OF BLUE IS THAT?? IM EITHER GONNA PAINT MINE BLUE, YELLOW, OR RED AND SUGGESTIONS??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts