Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have a box in my trunk for two 12's i dont have enough room for a strut bar. So i was considering getting a anti-roll bar. Does any one have one or know if they are made for a 1993 LS? Also if i were to install a rear anti-roll bar would i have to do the same to the front or could i put a strut bar in front? Thanks

·
Registered
459 Posts
I know suspension techniques makes lower sway bars front and rear for our car but they aren't cheap. The rear sway on our car is actually a decent sway bar and you'll probably only be able to upgrade it 2 to 5 mm which won't really be a noicable difference. I haven't done it yet though so I'm not too sure.

G

·
I like them alot plus they look pretty cool ecspecially the front one. I think the rear one made the most differences in handling but not sure since i did my whole suspension at once.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
JPMX6GT said:
You can also get an Addco rear sway bar for a 93+ PGT. you can order it from Summit Racing.
that is the thickest they make for te 6, right, the mazdaspeed is 17mm right. and the Addco is 19mm or 21mm?

how about understeer or oversteer?

G

·
The front one was the easy one. it is the rear one that is a bitch if you know what i mean. Also about the addco rear sway bar that thing is the best. It is the best solution to our cars understeer!

G

·
I just installed the addco 7/8ths sway bar and junked the paperclip that was under there from the factory. For anyone that says the factory one is good enough they just don't know. Gets rid of the understeer the car comes with. I can slide out the ass end of the car under control.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts