Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was just curious as to whether any of all might know of any aftermarket 2nd gen mx6 indiglo gauges for my 95 ls?.... if you know of any or a number for me to call to see about some the help would be very appriciated.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
yeah fo real...where dey at??? hey maybe we should tell that guy whos makin them altezza/supra lights to hook us up

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Im the guy that makes the lights...i am actually working on making some indiglow guages..lol Nobody makes them, so I may be your only hope unless a bulk buy is created..

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
YES!!!! one of the only parts of my car that will remain unmodified now has a cure!!!! what would be tighter than indglo?.hmmmmmmm......... can you make the gauges transluscent with a neon light behind them so i can change out the colors? or maybe 2 lights one on at night and the other flashes on when the bass hits or when the integrated hands-free celly rings. ::snapz out of it:: oh.. hey guys

G

·
Indiglo Guages...

I made custom indiglo gauges, I had Ali Farzad at AutoThority make me white guages and I bought two 5mm blueish/hyperwhite led's and they work great, it's really bright, but it looks great, I just wired them to the illumination button in the dash...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey.. Yeah I did this "indiglo" thing a while back.. i think i was the first to do it i dunno though.. anyway basically buy some LEDs (whatever oclor you like) and mount them on the dash in front of the white gauges.. I used red LEDs since my car is red, u can see pics at http://mx6.n3.net

jason

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
where can i get white gauges?

where can i get white gauges?.......... could someone please tell me the name of a company that makes them?.........

G

·
White Gauges...

Sorry, I don't think anyone makes them... Ali Farzad at Autothority made them for me, and he did a very good job, you can't tell that they are just vinyl stickers, and he can make them any color you want with any fonts you want.. give him a call... his number is 703.323.0919 ext. 405

·
Registered
136 Posts
you can also make your own.. tell me yor stats (atx or mtx, 4 or 6 cyl) and I can send u the file for white face gauges, u goto kinkos, print it out on some high quality paper (photopaper) cut it out, and u got ur white faced gauges.. thats what I did..

jason

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey dont forget me... this was my original post and all.... could you send me the file at [email protected] also......... i have a manual v6..... id apreciate it a lot.......thanks

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I wAnT In!!!

Hey sorry... I just got back from a trip and missed this entire forum thing... if possible please send me the gauges for a V6 2nd generation Mx6... Thanks... my email is
[email protected]
Thanks again atalien...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts