Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any Any MX6er's In the Tampa Bay Area?
I live in St.Pete Fl and i only know 2 6ers are there any more?

·
Registered
357 Posts
i'm planning on moving to the st. pete/tampa bay area... i have a 91 MR2 and a 93 MX-6... email me, because i have some major questions before i (possibly and probably) become your neighbor

:) email me

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I live in brandon. PM me or AIM me. I'm busy a lot lately but maybe sometime we can meet up.

·
Registered
180 Posts
!!!

I also live in St. Petersburg, If any of you guys know where Lakewood highschool or Southside Soccer fields are I live around that area. I have only seen a couple of 6's around but never got a chance to meet anyone. I drive a bright maroon 95 V-6 mtx with the black angel eye lights w/ gts covers. We should have a little mini meet this weekend or something to get to know everyone. Let me know!!! Oh yeah, I go out to Gandy every Sat. night if anyone wants to join me and some friends.

G

·
hey i live in st pete around northeast high. Me and a couple of fellow probers are having a meet soon and some of you guys should come

PM me if you would like to go to the meet and ill give ya my cell and directions (meet is on winter break date not yet decided)

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Thats nuts, my aunt lives in St petes ( i think) You all gonna be there spring break? We'll have to meet up. Whenever I go there, I always see like 49543953 Six's, theres none here.... Theres a mall, and some tennis courts right near it, know where I'm talkin about?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I live in Riverview and work in St. Pete. If you need a good shop to have work done I highly recommend Auto Clinic in Brandon.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey i live in st.pete near Northeast also thats tight bro hit me up im liking this mini meet idea

AIM:Jay2146

·
Registered
34 Posts
I used to live in Bradenton, and have lots of family in Sarasota, I visit twice a year, it would be great if I could meet up with some of you guys in spring or summer.

Jon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts