Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend just a got a 96 Eclipse GST few weeks ago, its bone stock. He always talks about how fast his car is and how he's never lost BUT HE NEVER RACES! That is, he'll race other stock cars but won't race any cars with aftermarket crap cuz he says its unfair to him since his car is stock! I'm like "what the crap? so you are saying that if I put a intake and exhaust on my mx6 I would have an unfair advantange over you?" Turbo is a turbo and is fast no matter if you have stock or whatefver.

He says he will hurt his pride if he loses, I'm like "you won't win em all and shouldnt think you will".

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
LOL!!!

if i had **** friends like that i'd beat them up constantly. did you mention to tell him that it comes down to how well a person races 9 times outta 10? jebus...tease the hell outta that kid for me :)

solar

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
a turbo is not a turbo is a turbo blah blah blah! I bet you that I can take a Cummins Twin Turbo Truck anyday off the line. HAHAHA!!! Tell him it's all about power to wieght ratio, which he has you beat in right now!

G

·
Yes I know some people like that. I race ANYONE. I have one friend who AVOIDS races. And he has a damn fast car. Anyways, I love it when I beat turbo cars in my car. Feels good to beat a turbo car with all motor. Wonder what it would be like to turbo my car? hmm.........

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
yeah, you cant win 'em all...

though, i won another race last night. it took me all the way into the next county (i have a bad habit of doing this crap...) till we hit a red light, i got a bad start, i squeeled alot, so i gave a bit more clutch, then took off on the guy. i was about 1 foot of front end ahead of him, but as soon as i hit 3rd gear, he was staring at my tail lights >: )

i slowed up after hitting 100, and we looked at each other, he threw me a thumbs up, we said goodnight, and i turned around and headed back into my county lol!

now...

about a week ago, i raced a friends 1992 mustang lx...
i lost that one. he has a 5.0 engine, with flowmasters, k&n filter, and a few other toys... and he's waiting on brackets to throw a super-charger in there... man, he whooped my ass royally, i hate to see how fast his car is going to go with that super charger in there! ah well, i'll still race him, even though i know i will lose again and again :)

I race for the adrenaline, not the win >: )

-meaty

1 - 5 of 5 Posts