Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
yes, a lot of memebers have them, are you looking to buy some? need pictures? need info, what exactly are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
A lot of people (including myself) have them, and they are very cheap in quality. Lighting is far better than stock aspecs tho....

·
Registered
947 Posts
J-Specs are the best but good luck finding some that don't cost a killer... they are really rare and expecive compared to angel eyes off ebay, i think the cheepest jspecs a seen were still around 400 bucks but from what i have been told they are worth it...

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
They are worht alot more than that. They are worht what the market is demanding, and for the last year or so they have become more rare, and thus the price has gone up. Alot of people want them, there is usually 1 or 2 sets on ebay at any given time.

Thats a used price. If you were to get new Aspecs from your local mazda dealership they would cost more than used jspecs ;)

They may seem expensive, but are well worth the buy.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
I suggest people wait. The price will drop *most likely*. Maybe not to $200 or anything like that. But as people leave the community, they will part their cars and others will get the lights.

All you have to do is be patient and stop bidding and you will see it happen.

Plus of course, sniping the auctions with your highest bid rather than bidding along the way will also help keep the price down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts