Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
yes.

coming from the city, you will find two on the westgate, and then once you get onto "geelong road" there will be several along the way.. apparently they were switched off for the past 12 months or something (or so i've heard).. but speeding 10km over the limit all the way, you can lose your licence because there are so many cameras.. once again, so ive heard.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Never speed when you go to geelong ... the freeway is crawling with speed cameras.

You don't only have the fixed cameras (which are still taking shots ... however, brack's wanker friend of a ****wit decided that they will most likely back date fines when they prove the cameras work) - you have those tennex workers too!!! (and to be completely honest ... they're worse than parking inspectors).

I think we should all go around as a group to stop speeding fines by destroying them. If we destroy them, tennex won't be able to replace them and there will eventually be less and less speeding cameras in victoria ... and THEN it'll be "The Place to Be"

This is all Steve Brack's fault ... so a big **** YOU too all who voted for him

I apologise about the language .... however, there is NO other way to express my anger on this topic

Just one more thing ... DON'T SPEED IN VICTORIA - we don't have a +/- 10k rule anymore ... it was reduced to 4k when bracks was voted in the first time ... and now it's 1 from memory ... correct me if I'm wrong anyone. They've also increased fines and lowered the 30k rule to 25k (and I'm not happy about that).

Apologies for the aggressive message

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
these are the ones in geelong

Church Street Geelong West Shannon Avenue and Minerva Road 225 K10
Church Street Geelong West Weddell Road and Stubbs Avenue NULL
Shannon Avenue Geelong West McDougal Street and Britannia Street 241F11
Shannon Avenue Geelong West Autumn Street and Aberdeen Street NULL

on the way to geelong...

"princes freeway"

1.Princes Freeway Drouin 97 km and 96 km posts
2.Princes Freeway Corio Broderick Road and Avalon Road
3.Princes Freeway Garfield Jefferson Road and Garfield Road
4.Princes Freeway Lara Old Melbourne Road and Avalon Road
5.Princes Freeway Laverton Point Cook Rd O/pass and High St exit
6.Princes Freeway Laverton High Street and Kororoit Creek Road O/Pass
7.Princes Freeway Laverton Railway Avenue and Point Cook Road O/Pass
8.Princes Freeway Laverton Kororoit Ck Rd O/Pass & Railway Ave O/Pass
9.Princes Freeway (CONSTRUCTION ZONE) Laverton Maltby Bypass and Point Cook Road
10.Princes Freeway (CONSTRUCTION ZONE) Laverton Kororoit Creek Road and Dohertys Road
11.Princes Freeway Werribee Werribee Exit and Little River Overpass

wowow, i didnt no that there were that many on the princes freeway.....into i look it up:confused:

anyways hope it helps

andy

·
Registered
438 Posts
I heard on the radio this morning that none of the Princess Highway fixed camera's are in operation yet.. They were due to be activated next month, but they've been delayed until early next year, after they have all proven to be 'accurate'.

Not sure if this is 100% true, but i havn't heard of anyone being booked by 'em yet.

·
Registered
642 Posts
i dont think theyre active yet, as i use that stretch bout 3-4 times a week, and havent had a fine (maybe i havent been speeding?).

·
Registered
15 Posts
well

when i did that run from the city i was racing a 928 porsche and seemed clear till just b4 weribee exit but i did it b4 the camera's on the west gate bridge were goin so not too sure now.........but havent most the speed camera's been shut down now for a 6 month review or something? not 100% on this

·
Registered
642 Posts
personally i dont think anyone knows what theyre doin with those cameras. theyre just a ****ing waste of time and money

·
Registered
41 Posts
The MichelinMan!!! How did you get such a good list??
Damn that is good.

I would love to know where all the camera's are on my more common trips.

For the records, I got done for speeding a few weeks ago, on Western ring road, Glenroy between hume highway and pascoe vale road. So I guess not all camera's are off.

Didn't they say they were going to be lowering fines or something?

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
i would post the doc. up, but i got no were to put it! "up load space" i mean

unless i can give it 2 some 1, and they can post it up on my behalf?

andy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts