Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey peeps i hav a couple of questions.

how wud u go on about fixing the part just under the tail lights? i lookd at it and itz actually part of the body bcoz the previous owner had damaged it and itz bent in.

before i got the car i didnt kno but wen i checkd the headlightz one side is h4 and with blade style parkers. but the other is a diff size headlight and bulb type parkers. what model is this from? most probably the owner before me had just thrown in a diff one. when he damaged the bumper as well. =(

and also does anyone know where i can buy/find orange indicators for 1g? jdm style?

·
Registered
467 Posts
I've got to say it. I had a tough time reading that thread. Sorry Marz21 it's increadibly hard to understand 'Text Talk'.

:)

Allmaz in Melb?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks check202. il hav a look at that.

sorry mazdagal. im just used to typing like that. its kind of quicker for me thats all.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
nice to know if it's 1st gen or 2nd gen but by the sounds of things it's 1st gen

the parker is a single - contact 5W globe- - there are not fancy white one etc just normal replacments.

You can but use single point reverse type LED 21watt they are not legal but brighter etc.

the rear bit below the lights is not part of the body actually it's a seperate bit tac welded and taced again. Problem is repair of that type is not common anymore.
In common I mean panel beaters apprentices are shown at tafe and rthey never do it agian.

I've seen some bogged to the eigth degree and others cut and re seem welded and still not fitting right.

The choice of repair is at owners discretion

1 - 5 of 5 Posts