Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have Intrax springs? What i want to know is how much ride quality do you give up. By ride quality I mean is the car still comfortable to ride in when your on a shitty road?
Anybody have Intrax and then switch to something else - any comparison would help. I'm looking for the perfect balance between a "mean stance and minimal body role" and good "ride quality." Thanx

·
Registered
405 Posts
i have intrax and i luv them. the ride is a little stiff at times, but i dont even notice it any more. the only thing i do not like is the height on the rear. it seems like it did not lower it very much back there.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i have a set on mine and i like them.. like the gut before me said they are a little stiff... but thaTS what u get when lowering a car.. (am selling my springs, just an FYI) u could look at a eibach kit, but their drop is wussy as hell like .8 and a 1.2 ... my kit lowerd me 2+.... almost tucked 15's on 50 series.. love intrax... couldnt say enough good things about them....

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
If you lower the car too much the tie rods will no longer be parrallel with the control arms and you will have a crazy amount of bump steer. Bump steer is freakin' annoying.
My Eibachs lowered the front of my car 1.5".

G

·
if you want the same quality ride or even a lot better of a ride get the intrax springs but save a lil extra money and get some tokico gas shocks. very well worth the money...better handling ride and it will sit very nicely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts