Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else get pulled over by the cops doing random license and car checks inside deakin uni??? got a license check and they made me pop the bonnet then saw the bov and pod then just told me to be on my way *lol* it was great cause i was shittin myself

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
lucky mate
but why would they be doin in on a uni campus in the first place ???
i would geta nice sticker on my window for the bald wheels up front and me tail lights
indicator flashes red

·
Registered
360 Posts
That is interesting. Far as I know, universities are considered private properties. Police has very little jurisdication there unless they are invited by the uni authorities. Like if a car crash happens in a uni, the police will not be in attendence unless the uni officials call them.

·
Registered
415 Posts
zorb_rules said:
got a license check and they made me pop the bonnet then saw the bov and pod then just told me to be on my way
That's pretty lucky, considering the license check would have immediately told them you've been busted for a bov before. Obviously didn't have the time or energy to care, which begs the question, why have them on campus in the first place?

Probably to bust drink-drivers, not modifiers.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought since its exam week their main thing would have been to bust the unlicensed drivers..whom were driving to uni to be sure they made their exams on time etc...I also found it was funny I got let off but the guy behind me with the twin turbo'd vk got officially assed raped..maybe the felt that after checking my license details I'd undergone enough of police wraith to last a lifetime :)

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
There are some pretty lousy drivers at Deakin though. I'm surprised they didn't do a drug test.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts