Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know anything about this. I've been told that it has been a very expensive amp. And good. I'm going to see one tomorrow, maybe buy it.
Mici

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hey.....

PPI makes really good amps. heard nothing but great things about them. i do not have personal experience with them, but i know they are at the middle of the high end chart on amp quailty. happy bumpin!!!

SolarSlash

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. That's what I was thinking about it. I'm gonna go and see if this guy is willing to sell it to me at reasonable price.
Mici

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
good luck!!!!!!

im sure you'll be happy with it.

SolarSlash

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo, I got it! It was a bargain, this guy had it used only few months. It was covered with all kind of junk :V on it. I said that it is worst condition :( than I expected. He lowered its price from about 300 :( dollars to 250 :). I took this new baby home and waxed it and now it shines like a new one! :cool: I even got a change to make sure that it works and the guy guaranteed it works or he'll give me my money back. :freak:
Now I have to spend some quality time with my audio setup and I will post some pics. I think now I gotta get 2 more of these Peerless 10" subs that I already got 2.
Mici

·
Registered
475 Posts
Good luck with the Amp man.
My friend has (or had) 2 in his Ford Bronco. They really sounded great.
The only problem was that one mysteriuosly broke down, so he took to the local stereo dealer. That guy couldn't fix it so they sent back to Precision (which I believe is somewhere in Texas) Its been 5 weeks and they ahve yet to send it back. IT is something like a broken or warped transistor. A simple little 2.00 electrical component is going to end up costing well over $100 (us) to fix.

·
Registered
116 Posts
ppi

I have a PPI 300Wx2 with a corssover (from radioshack) :( throwing to two 12" soundstreams in a sealed box. With all kinds of foam and sealant in my trunk and doors, it doesn't sound like anything out side, but when you get inside, you can hardly take a breath. Anyway, I am very very happy with my PPI amp. Happy bumpin
-Shawn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts