Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow texans. I am recently the proud owner of a spoilers etc body kit and am looking for someone with a hook up to put it on and paint it. If anyone knows anyone in the Houston area that can hook me up, it would be greatly appreciated. I have been quoted at 300 for install and factory paint. I am shooting for 200. Please, someone help me out. I need to show the 6 off.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey 2Fast, havnt seen you in a while. I might be able to help you out. My cousin knows this guy that paints his dads cars, and charges practically nothing. Let me talk to him this Saturday, and see how much...little he'll charge. Just the body-kit right? I'll also ask my brothers god-father, he also paints cars. He might do it for nothing, as long as you buy the paint. Are you going to be out at Subs this weekend?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YOUR A LIFE SAVOR

I wont be at subs this weekend, but if you can get this kit put on for me that would be awesome. He can put it on also right? If not, i might be able to find someone to do it. Why dont you email me your phone number so I can call you and see whats up. If you can help me out that would really make me happy. thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts