Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have 16" rims they can share an opinion from? I'm looking at some used rims, and I'm wondering if any of you who have 16"s have any regrets or complaints... thanks for any input...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hey, I have 16in TSW Hockenhiems. I love them, they are wrapped in 205/45/ZR16 yokohama paradas. They fit very nicely in there. I am putting my new suspension on in a few weeks so ill share pics soon.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Adsmx6 said:
Hey, I have 16in TSW Hockenhiems. I love them, they are wrapped in 205/45/ZR16 yokohama paradas. They fit very nicely in there. I am putting my new suspension on in a few weeks so ill share pics soon.
Dude, you got the wrong series tire. You should have 205/50/16 or even better 225/45/16. You've got a lot more wheel gap than you should and also when the speedo says you're going 60 you're going 58 and when you're going 90 you're going 87

·
Registered
154 Posts
There is nothing wrong with my tire size. Why would they make a tire in that size if it was wrong. It doesnt matter to me if my speedo is off by 2-3mph. The gap isnt very big either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts