Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I was really looking for a 6 with alt 191s on it so i could see how they would look, but no one seems to have those rims. I know some of you have 18s on your cars. Can any of you with 18s post a few

Also, please let me know if you had any fitment problems and the specs on the rims and tires (wheel width, offset, tiresize, is the car lowered, with what springs/struts)

Thanks a lot,
Heath

·
Registered
158 Posts
(raises hand) I do, I do.

·
Registered
61 Posts
and yet another 18' rimmer......any1 want them????

G

·
18's

Whats up, i have some 18" rims. There fine i have the intrax 1.75" drop but i need a body kit it looks a little high with out one i'll try to send a pic . Ohh yeah there Concept 9 rims

·
Registered
362 Posts
i got 18's. they are focal f-5's
i got ground control coilovers.
some pics of my car are in the pic post

bigjeff i got a ? for you or anyone else with 18's and gc's
i have 35 series tires and you have 40's correct?
how much gap do you still have with the gc's all the way down?

·
Registered
158 Posts
93MX6er said:

bigjeff i got a ? for you or anyone else with 18's and gc's
i have 35 series tires and you have 40's correct?
how much gap do you still have with the gc's all the way down?
ummm... about 1/2 inch in the back and about 3/4 in the front. What size 35's do you have? And how wide are your rims? I'm just askin because I loved the way a lot of the 215/35's looked at a carshow last weekend.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks

thanks for the replies and the pics to those of you that posted them. so it sounded like you haven't had any problems with the tires rubbing or anything even with it lowered. Is that right? Also, how rough is the ride and have you bent any of your rims? I hear it is pretty easy to bend the lip on 18s because of how low the sidewalls have to be on your tires.

Thanks again,
Heath

·
Registered
362 Posts
my wheels are 7" wide tires are 215/35/18 pirelli supersports

i nailed a pothole (canyon) like a month or 2 ago but i didnt bend or mess up my rim at all i was lucky im not bragin haha
my ride is not bad but on bumpy roads its really annoying but i think i need all new suspension besides my struts and gc's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts