Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Anyone have a HKS 30mm flange?

335 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Legacy
For a 1989 probe gt, from the turbo inlet tube to the intercooler tube, will replace the stock bypass valve plastic tube, I need one, name your price, would like to find one locally, but if I cant, I cant.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.