Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
yeap

Yeap, they were for auto trans but mine is manual so I just did a few mods. Those also are for 4cyl but again I modified them to fit to 6 cyl as mine. Anyway, make those silver gauges, it sounds pretty cool huh! ;)

Ps. I have few hints for you. When you take those needles off, be sure to write down their position. That way it'll be much easier to have them pointing right again. Oh yeah, put some thin plastic like 1mm clear polypropylene sheet in the back of those gauges if u make them from paper. That helps to keep them straigt and not twisting like mine does... For now, that is. I'm gonna fix it.

Mici

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
take make the gauges just take out the stock ones and scan them and use your scan shop on your computer to do whatever and then print them out on the film, how about hwo do they stick on there just asking i might just be stupid but who knows

·
Registered
41 Posts
How do you take the needles off?

How in the hell do you get the needles off without breaking them?

·
Registered
358 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
I picked these up from somwhere on mx6.com a while ago.Yellow Guages

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yeah, those are links to zip files, so you might have to do a right click and save link to disk. It's not a PDF file, it's a PSD file for Adobe Photoshop, with 3 separate hi-res layers, that's why it's so big. BTW, these aren't my files, I'm just posting the links to them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts