1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
anything led is about placement.

for example in my trunk i only have 1 12 in led bar and it manages to brightly fill the entire trunk.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
whatever you do shane dont buy Neons. Buy LED's. They are brighter, more durable and last longer. Placement a main thing like Dan said too. I had green ones in my 1st 6 and the same green ones in my g5. and i bought em off ebay.

feen

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
David those strobes look sick! did you have to buy a strobe kit for that? or just normal lights with a strobe control box? I would love to do that w/ my car!

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
David those strobes look sick! did you have to buy a strobe kit for that? or just normal lights with a strobe control box? I would love to do that w/ my car!

They are not strobe lights at all. I have 1 varad LED undercar kit as well as 1 varad led wheel well kit and 1 interior LED kit. That's 8 LED's and 4 light bars total. Each kit is wired into 1 controller box but varad allows you to piggy back your controller boxes together and use only 1 controller. It also allows you to sync the lights to music as well as more complex patterns the more kits you have.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you buy the kits online? if so care to link me up the site? :D

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
wow im suprised people still use neon lighting/leds! I had a kit on my red mx6 but busted them up when i accidently jumped my car (they were an undercar kit).

·
Registered
755 Posts
They are not strobe lights at all. I have 1 varad LED undercar kit as well as 1 varad led wheel well kit and 1 interior LED kit. That's 8 LED's and 4 light bars total. Each kit is wired into 1 controller box but varad allows you to piggy back your controller boxes together and use only 1 controller. It also allows you to sync the lights to music as well as more complex patterns the more kits you have.

You know, normally I hate all that neon lighting stuff, but I can't deny how good those LED's look.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts