Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pictures of their dash torn apart, any stage, just need pictures.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I can take a picture of my dash with a massive crack down the middle if that helps? lol
What do u mean torn apart? as in like out of the car or everything ripped off it?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like the dash completely removed, or partially removed. Also pictures of the steering underneath or anything steering wise would be helpful.

·
Registered
545 Posts
what are you trying to do mate? maybe someone would already know, but not have taken photos..

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im doing a RHD conversion on my mx6 (ya its retarded i know lol) but its a show car, just need pictures.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
exactly!!! Never really made sense to me anyway, plus i come from british heritage so i might as well keep up with it with my car lol. British empire lol.

·
Registered
545 Posts
wouldnt it just be as easy to import a full Jspec mx6? :S

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not really, the cost to import one plus get it up to U.S. specs, plus the cost of the car is about 7 grand, where as for about a grand i can convert mine to rhd, another 350 get the jspec headlights, 500 for the bumper and foglights and im pretty much good, the MS parts would kill me however.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts