Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wonderin if anyone else on here is in Calgary. And if so, who they go through for all their performance stuff........

Mike

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Hello...

Hey nice to see a fellow Calgarian.
I see so many on the road and never anyone else in here. I'm making the last payment on my car in Sept. and that's when I can affard to do something, so i'm not much help i suppose.

Anyways, cya around eh...

Claeren.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hell yeah! A friend and I are trying to start an Alberta regional club for Ford Probe, Mazda MX-6 , and 626. This effort is ongoing in the canuck forum on www.probetalk.com but there isn't enough exposure there for lots of people to know what is going on. Today we had the second Calgary Probe meet and so far the membership is very small.

We need your help guys! If ANY alberta probe/mx-6/626 owners are interested in a regional club please send an email to [email protected]. Mazda owners and people living outside of Calgary are more than welcome!

The current plan is to consolidate a list of as many names and phone numbers as possible to help organize meets. (It is too difficult to organize a meet via WWW, phone works much better) The web-site initiative has started so please send car photos and stats for the website ASAP.

Looking forward to seeing some sweet MX-6's join the club!!!! We also need a name for the club. BC, ON, and MB already have regional clubs so why doesn't AB?!?!?!?

C'mon guys, let's make this happen!

Shifty.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NICE

Sweet, so there actually are some people that have some decent probes and 6's around here..... I was startin to wonder if it was all a bunch of chrome-wheel-cover-style amateurs round here.............. Good to hear its not...... Let me in on when the next meet is..........

Youve got mail.

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts