Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I am in cbus man it isnt that far from there I guess?... there are not many moded 6's in ohio that I have seen sad to say but there are just not lots of stock one runnen round but that is bout all

·
Registered
550 Posts
In just out side of columbus. About a three hour drive to clevland

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
I'm out in Ravenna... boony town. lol.

I was in Troy last month for school and saw a nice red mx6 at Autozone. Had an Audio sticker on the Drivers Rear Quarter glass. Too long ago to remember the name though.
I was to hungry to stop and talk though.

·
Registered
790 Posts
you can count me as in kent or cleveland(live on the west side, work downtown)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Im in Dayton,I've got a 94 Probe GT,I hardley see any see any 1st or 2nd gen Probes or 6s,oh well that makes it easier to creep up on all the Evos,DSMs,RX-7s,SRT-4s,WRXs,300 Zs & 350 zs,and if its not to boosted the Supras.Hey we all ought to get together,it would be fun.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im in gahanna, Right outside of Columbus. I got a buddy with a I4 mx-6, and then some kid im sorta friends with has a v6. I say we make a meet this summer.

·
Registered
550 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
550 Posts
o yeah anyone in the delaware county area. I saw a nice kitted mx6 going down 36/37

·
Registered
329 Posts
Im in Marietta.............. got a V6 kitted, big Halo spinout rims, projector headlights..........everything modded, rebuilt engine last year but forgot the oil pump and fried it, have another engine for it from one of my friend's sixes that he wrecked a month ago. Short throw, headers, CAI, lighter flywheel, Dual friction clutch........need a garage and warmer weather to get it back on the road.

Currently driving my 93 I-4 I bought from some dude for 800 dollars, what an idiot. I bought it while mine was on the road. I said "what have you done to it" and he said "absolutley nothing." I said to look me up when you want to get rid of it. 2 months later he found me at work and said he wanted 800 for it. So I have two sixes now.

If anyone has a garage near by that wouldn't mind to help me out in a few months................give me a holla.

van way

1 - 20 of 34 Posts