Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i am in the process of making CUSTOM indiglo guages.me and my friend have been working on this for 2 weeks. He has a plotter and a kick ass scanner where he works. we use vinyl instead of paper and a special kind of transparent plastic (indiglo plastic). I can make any color face during the day and either red or blue for night. This kit will bypass the stock guages. It is still in construction but i should be done by this weekend. i will also scan pics of night and day and diffrent colors. This post is just to see how many people are interested. The kit will probly be around 60 bucks total! if u have any questions or comments email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
I would definately purchase some of those guages. I say white during the day, red by night. That would be sweet!
Let me know the progress.

·
Registered
932 Posts
HELL YEAH! MAKE THESE I WANT THEM BADDDD!

:):):)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Keep me posted on the indigo blue one I would definitly buy one

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'd buy a set if I could get them with a red background and white letters during the day and red lit up at night (still with white letters).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
alright guys here thay are. sorry if the pics arnt clear but this should give u guys a basic idea. i put them in my car last night and im going to take pics today. ill try to post them later. i can also do the red indiglo. if u cant click on this sight just copy and paste this http://www.geocities.com/tikklla2000/mypage.html

let me know what u think

·
Registered
95 Posts
how did they look at night did it show up nice?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea..much brighter then in the pic...those pics suck there not clear. i was just trying to show how they are colored in the day and with light behind it there blue

·
Registered
48 Posts
looks good

If you can get everything done, and it looks as good in my car as it does in the pic I am in. Also if you would like a better place to post pics (geocities suck) I have room on my server. Just let me know... Later

G

·
Yes, Yes

I really like the guages....white background with blue lettering, that looks black lettering on a blue background at night....is that one possible...if so i think that I'd be interested too.

·
Registered
136 Posts
hmm.. are you sure this material will diffuse the light evenly? when you put the gauges on the car, the light bulbs dont diffuse as well as that sunlight you use in your pic.. the bulbs are brighter in some spots and darker in others, and the stock gauges compesnate by putting crap on the back of the factory gauges to make it all even out (the dark spots have no blocking wihle the real bright spots have some blocking on the back).. theo nly way I found to get real good diffusion is use front lighting.. anyway hope it works out..

jason

·
Registered
36 Posts
count me in

count me in man, those look really nice..

You can make a profit on these as well... I will SURELY take some........

-Nate

·
Registered
24 Posts
What are they made out of and they are for all the gauges not just the one in the pic right ? And can you take some pics of them in the actual car in the day and then at night, as someone said the factory faces evenly distribute the light through the face and I wanna see if these will do the same. But if all that works out put me down man!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts