Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if anyone knows the color code for LE grey leather seats for a 1g? thanks and karma to u.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Here are the part numbers to the seats. I think 57 is the color code, but I can't be 100% sure since it was a long time ago now that I picked up mine. I think the first few numbers are the car type and year. The last set of numbers is the item number.

GN56-57-150A
GN56-57-100

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i'm looking at this website that has the diff codes from mazda vehicles that had leather interiors, but not color code 57, but thanks for ur effort, if anyone knows if this is accurate or not please help. thanks.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Here are the part numbers to the seats. I think 57 is the color code, but I can't be 100% sure since it was a long time ago now that I picked up mine. I think the first few numbers are the car type and year. The last set of numbers is the item number.

GN56-57-150A
GN56-57-100
Manifest is not exactly correct.

GN56 - This part of the part number deals with car type as Manifest said. This does not mean all parts for the 88-92 MX6 start with GN56. It means that all parts starting with GN56 are for the MX6. There are other ones like F220-XX-XXX are a turbo engine code while F201 is for a non-turbo. F202 is for a non turbo auto while F201 is for a non turbo MTX. F220 is for a turbo MTX while F221 is for a turbo ATX.

XXXX-57-XXX The 57 here means it is a complete seat. All part numbers with 57 would mean a complete seat. Code 88 would mean a part of a seat.

XXXX-XX-100 or 150 means either a left or right seat part number.

To answer the question the color code is 96. Which by the way is the same color code as the non-leather gray. The complete part number for the seat is as manifast said. But since there was only 1 color of leather no color code was used for the complete seat. For a part of a seat such as a drivers cushion the part number would be GN56-88-100-96. (I made up the 100 as I did not want to look up the correct one)

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Manifest is not exactly correct.

GN56 - This part of the part number deals with car type as Manifest said. This does not mean all parts for the 88-92 MX6 start with GN56. It means that all parts starting with GN56 are for the MX6. There are other ones like F220-XX-XXX are a turbo engine code while F201 is for a non-turbo. F202 is for a non turbo auto while F201 is for a non turbo MTX. F220 is for a turbo MTX while F221 is for a turbo ATX.

XXXX-57-XXX The 57 here means it is a complete seat. All part numbers with 57 would mean a complete seat. Code 88 would mean a part of a seat.

XXXX-XX-100 or 150 means either a left or right seat part number.

To answer the question the color code is 96. Which by the way is the same color code as the non-leather gray. The complete part number for the seat is as manifast said. But since there was only 1 color of leather no color code was used for the complete seat. For a part of a seat such as a drivers cushion the part number would be GN56-88-100-96. (I made up the 100 as I did not want to look up the correct one)
Yup, 96 thats it! Thanks for the full update on that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts