Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
wow. a probe with an mx6 front clip and a widebody kit. awful lot of trouble just to get rid of flipup headlights. Not sure what that front bumper is though.

Trent

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
search over on probetalk.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
good to see he abandoned that horrid widebody attempt.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Isn't that the showoff front bumper? Whatever happened to that bumper or another one trying to get produced? It was supposed to be black widow or someone who was trying to get it made. Just like most of them, don't go through :shrug: But I like that. The showoff bumper looks tight, especially with the monster hood and an intercooler to fill the dark spots ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that is an andy's autosport intimidator front bumper (like on my probe)... i honestly like the looks of that car. very creative at least.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
it'd be fun to try it, however i could never drive it. :shrug:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
midnightmx6 where did you find those pics on cardomain? also how hard do you guys think this would be? i mean they both went down the same line. so the parts would have to be close right?

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
I got them from the link i posted, i just hosted them on my cardomain site so everyone could see them here.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
for some reason, i really, really like it haha.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I like it too, If I didnt have my car I would of bought it with out a second thought.. damn, it kind of make me regret having my car... but only alittle

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
If it were a six cylider 5 speed I'd buy it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts