Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Cary. Swapping a KLZE into my Mx-6 at the moment, but it seems like when i'm done there won't be any fellow 6ers around.

So shout out if your active and near raleigh!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I'm in VA now, having trouble finding any 6er's here, but after this year I'm going to NTI down in NC, so I'll be down there then. :tup:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Somewhat active. When I have the time. I work in Raleigh and live in Fuquay.

Matt

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well guys i hope there are more than three mx6's in NC......i currently live in iowa but will be moving to Concond at the end of september......hope to meet some new ppl with some common interests its hard to get anyone into mazdas here in iowa

·
Registered
29 Posts
dissappointed

Well i geuss if ppl wanna blow something fun like that off thats there deal i geuss......ive grown up in iowa where fun stuff like that is non existant......i'll be in moving to the Concord area on the 26 of this month so im in for any fun stuff like that.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
If it's close enough to my area I'd show up. I'm tired of not coming across anyone who thinks of the 6 as more than a beater. :tdown:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
That looks exciting, I'm gonna check tomorrow about going. If I do go, I'll probably have a friend tag along.

Hope no one minds my 6's appearance there, lmao.

It's due to get painted in December, and this is well before then. :tdown:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I would be great if You could make it, and no one will care about paint:tup:
Hope so, cause I'd rather wait till I know if it's receiving a kit before I paint it, lmao.

God it's gonna fug up some pics though. :angel:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Looks like I might be able to show on the 26th, but I already have plans the 25th.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts