Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys
I just got my timer and install it fine, however i haven't installed the o2 sensor as i dunno where to locate the wire, so any info would be helpful, also it says if i wire that sensor up i have to use the ground on the ecu , do i have to, if i don't can i cause any problems ???

·
Registered
772 Posts
How come it needs to be hooked up to the o2 sensor? What features does the TT have? I'm only curious because my HKS one didn't need to be hooked up to the o2 sensor.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
i got mine installed by an auto electrician so im too sure where the o2 sensor is but if i remember correctly, i think it is somewhere on the exhaust near the turbo. i cant remember if it is before or after tho sorry.

as for features, it has a air/fuel reader (if u got the sensor which i dont), o2 reader, voltage reader and a couple of other bits ive forgotten about

·
Registered
30 Posts
What other features can the turbo timer's offer apart from leaving your car idle once its been turned off? Just curious :)

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
esprit said:
What other features can the turbo timer's offer apart from leaving your car idle once its been turned off? Just curious :)
A/F meter
Boost Gauge
Clock
Voltmeter
Temperature gauge

·
Banned
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey, are any of you guys using this timer, i'm sure there would be 1 person, if so does your automatic timer work and the air fuel ratio meter work with our o2 sensor ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts