Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says... or is it just innocent (non-humiliation) based fun this year?
:angel:

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
not a bad idea.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
I'll go ahead and assume that Honda shit is a joke because I'll drive to Nadeems house, punch him, and then punch goat on my way home if it's real.

·
Registered
784 Posts
man, some of these guys are really falling for this crap. You know its not like its a random day, it happens the smae day every year!

BTW sorry this is my first post in months but I just thought I should add in, iremember the good ol days of april foolage on here, so awesome!

·
Registered
619 Posts
a heap of cars here got clingwrapped. Was funny, but glad it wasnt me.

And i wasnt sure about the honda thing. it looked legit, but then there was the date...and some of the forum descriptions...the OT one made me laugh. Nice one ;)

·
Registered
82,600 Posts
this is GC.

everyone here, in order to retain membership in TNISA.... is required to participate in april fool's day.

Go spread dissent.. be very vocal, start shit in the honda forums AND in the lounge...

generate some activity, which will set the stage for our wonderful phase 2, tonight.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
i just joined there :D :D

mainly its to call out napster on the money he owes one of our members.. yet he "runs" a site lol.

anyways - rofls indeed.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
It's truly amazing that after all these years, people still get hosed by April Fools [shizzle] on here :lol:

·
Registered
619 Posts
this is fun, too bad i have to leave soon

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
STeve, dont feed the trolls on that mx-6.ca forum LOL.

Fucking retards wow. "most people banned in one day" Gee and what day might that be? :freak:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts