Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
You didn't get me...

I did however get 19 people with my signature...

April fools :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Haha yeah scoob, you got me too. I Thought it was hilarious to see all of the people sucking ass to try and be a real mod haha. That was awesome man.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I believe I pm'ed you calling you out, didnt I scoob?? lol that was just classic man, props to ya!!
Yeah, I called him out too, but it certainly was a good one. Excellent job, Sean.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
You didn't get me...

I did however get 19 people with my signature...

April fools :)

I'm with Jon on this one, but I did click the link in his sig and had to restart my computer. Bastard...

·
Registered
692 Posts
Good Joke, Scoob, i gotta admit you had me going too for a little while. I noticed it was fake when i logged off and it said "mod of the month: unregistered". All in all a great April Fools joke :tup:

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
OMG, ppl are dumb! I figured out it was a joke once I saw 3 other ppl with so-called 'Mod Powers.' And that was soOOO frustrating that 4 of my posts to try and convey that to ppl wouldn't show up!! I was so close to tearing my hair out to see ppl be like, "Whoa man, we're like mods! No way!"

Damn u Scooby, damn u!!! :p

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts
Pretty funny, If Id known it was a joke.

This weekend has been a blur for me and I simply didnt even pay attention to the date.

"moderator for a day"? Well, thats kinda odd....Strange, other people seem to have had the same thing happen to them. Must be some sort of glitch, besides, I dont recall doing anything worthy of being a moderator. Post in "moderator" forum to the same effect...the end.

Heck I didnt even look hard enough to see about these moderator powers eveyones talking about. My one chance to be an evil dictator, and I didnt even pay it any attention.

Oh well.

Gavin

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
Great AFD prank, and neat to see that you modified the filter to do that. I was wondering why a couple posts I made were "invalid" immediately. Now I know.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts