Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Arcade is now open. Anyone who ever had an Arcade Subscription, I extended it by one year (from the time it expired) to make up for the time the Arcade was down.

Right now the Arcade is open to everyone, but within the month all but one game will be restricted to Arcade Subscribers.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or you could look at it as getting a free month to try it out and see if you like it.
Also, there will always be one free game and it will rotate regularly.

·
Banned
998 Posts
Or you could look at it as getting a free month to try it out and see if you like it.
Also, there will always be one free game and it will rotate regularly.
I was just about to ask what game but guess you just answered that.:tup:
I like the idea of letting everyone try. Makes it easier to decide after if you want to subscribe.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Or some form of instant messenger would be pretty cool. Arcade is pretty awesome!

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
lmao.

instant messagein would be fun.

ppl can get flamed in real time.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As many good games as I can find. For some reason, there arent as many as ther used to be. But I am still looking for them.

If anyone finds any games that are compatible with vBProArcade, please let me know and I will add them. Please review the game first since there are tons of crappy games around..

·
Registered
647 Posts
the arcade is awesome its addicting but its so much fun i like the games mayb we should get more games like weekly or somthing i just remember the game froger wen i played all thos ol skool games any chance of it coming to the arcade? lol

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I spent 2 hours playing snake. I will be damned if I ever buy an arcade subscription..I cant afford to get addicted to any more games

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
For the sake of man kind.

A sweet game i always loved was Exike bike.

it was and always will be one of the best games ever made.

E4VER!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
bye bye free time...
I agree with this 100%, yesterday I was supposed to fix my door panels and speakers, instead I was busy playing tetris and mahjong all day. Needless to say my car still has no door panels or speakers in at this moment.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts