Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never had leather seats, so I'm wondering if they are cold in the winter (like when it's near freezing level). Also how are they in summer weather?

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I live in Mississippi, where the coldest I have ever seen is about 20 F in the winter. The seats in my 95 LS are indeed cold and hard in the winter. But they warm up as the heater heats up the interior. In our 100+ degree summers, they are also hot, but not too bad since the A/C works great.

The leather seats in MX-6s are very comfortable and look sweet, and maintained, remain soft if you take care of them. I'd say it's worth the inconveniences in extreme weather.

Tyson
95 LS (For sale)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i was u i would look in to some racing seat that u can adj. they would be worth the money, unless u justwanted the leather

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
yeah up here in seattle the leather is a pain at 600 in the morning!cold as fu%@. but with an autostarter its not so bad!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Leather seats are mad cold in the winter, but in my opinion its worth. I love the way my leather seats look. And anyways, once the heat starts to warm up, they warm up. Its not as bad as ya think

1 - 8 of 8 Posts