Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are our conners clear but just with a yellow bulb? I was looking at mine and that just what it looks like? AM i wrong?

·
Registered
480 Posts
I think...

I have a clear light there and blue light too, but I am afraid of putting blue for gettinhg pulled over.
It is clear corner with yellow bulb but something in the material or the way lights up makes it look somewhat yellow...
My corner still seems yellow even though I have a white light(Not hyper white)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i had the brightest corner lights they make and they were still not clear as i wanted them but you have to think you dont supposed to have them anyway. so

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Just to reiterate:

Yes, the corner lights on an 93+ MX6 are completely clear. The only thing that has color is the bulb itself. it is Amber in color. If you look at the corner light from the outside, it will look amber. However, that is only the color of the bulb reflecting on the inside of the light.

On a side note- There is a company now that makes these bulbs that are completely clear. They have a chrome coating on them but if you look at them, they look CLEAR. But, once they are turned on, they flash AMBER. This will look excellent in our cars by leaving the corner light completely CLEAR during the day and only flashing ABLER when turned on.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Philips or Osram. Try your local automotive equipment store.
Mici

1 - 6 of 6 Posts