·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are we gonna get the sig pix back? (nm)

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Probably not, the main reason is that we cant control how large you make the sig pic. There also is not option to not display the pic. We ARE, however, about to enable avatars which will be displayed beneath your name above yout location. There will be size limitations on these pics and members can choose to view them or not. We are creating avatar pic for each model and color of mx6 so you can choose one that looks like your car stockl. Senior members (over a year and 100 posts) will be able to upload thier own avatar pic. This option will be enabled soon.

·
Registered
200 Posts
senior members

Do you have to have over 100 posts AND have been a member for over a year, because I have the 1st requirement and I have only been here for about 6 weeks. I can understand having to wait a year to get a custom title (and by the time that I have been on here for a year, I should have the necessary 1000 posts), but to have to wait a year for a custom avatar seems a little unfair.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i say make it 250 or more but dont tell anyone. if we make a post requirement only, it just encourages post-whoring...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts