Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This link is one on the funniest things i have read for quite some time.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=311931

Some quotes from it...

And

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEsco48
bro, if the sock got jammed in any part of the valvetrain...its not going to be as simple as just cutting it free....im sure something is bent....and work on the valve train is very labor intensive and expensive....

My guess is in the end they're gonna have to practically rebuild the engine to make sure no fibers or pieces of sock are stuck anywhere.

Too funny..........

Btw, This is a 2002 BMW M3 (tight arse)... could be dads car.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
ROFLMAO, and i thought that that only happened in the wash lol, what a tool, he dont deserve a m3, give him a matiz

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Fitzyb said:
ROFLMAO, and i thought that that only happened in the wash lol, what a tool, he dont deserve a m3, give him a matiz
those matiz's are prbably more expensive to repair :p as near on everything major is a engine out deal lol shitty 3cyl 900cc big blocks.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
What an idiot!!! At least he attempted to put oil in his car ... if he drove a Merc itd've been a story about the bearings blowing out the side of the crankcase.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Well ... only someone very stupid would shove a sock into their oil filler hole! Of course it'll end up getting pulled into the engine!

It'd be fixable ... but it'll cost him a lot!

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Are you meaning the oil filter would filter out the sock???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts