Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Area Tuners

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  speed_demon418 
#1 ·
I drive a 94 mx6 LS of course, and have been looking for other mx6 tuners around the area. Im from Shawano, WI, 31 miles west of Green Bay if that helps. In shawano, there are 2 other mx6's, mine is the best of them all. Anyways, if your in the area give a shout out. By the way, Im turning my car into a widebody. Not store bought either. speed_demon418@myspace.com

#2 ·
Let's see some pics!

btw - I'm in the Great Lakes area quite a bit, although I'm pretty busy. But, if you ever want to go to a track day, I'm down to go.

#4 ·
Gotta be more in WI!

For the response to the first message, which track were u refering to? Kaukauna? I probably spelled that right even tho i go to drop fest every year, Finally gunna show this year, if all goes well in the garage. Anyways, if you want some ideas throw at you or the other way around, hit me up. I get really bored sitting in the garage working and drinking, i get tons of ideas, most that i dont have time to apply to my own car, so if your looking for ideas, or want to bullshit, hit me up. New pics on the myspace.

#5 ·
I was referring to Grattan and Gingerman Raceways, which are both in the western part of SE Michigan. I go to college in Flint, and work in Detroit, although I still am a Jerseyian at heart. I've also been at Mid-Ohio, and Lightning, Thunderbolt, and ERP Road Course in my home state (NJ) just to name a few of the tracks I've been to. But, if you'll post a link to this road course's website, I might see if I can make it out there some time. First, I need my truck ready to tow the trailer + car, which right now she isn't.

#7 ·
This years car shows

Well. im not sure if anyone with a mx6 is going to any car shows, but id love it if any would show up this year. I plan on showing at Manitowac's outdoor show, and also dropfest. Those are my two favorites. So if your around those areas and are thinking of going, you should. I always have a good time.

#10 ·
STREET SCENE Truck & Car Club They haven't updated for the 2008 shows, but I think I'm going to have to drop them an email. DropFest 2008 Is dropfest, the best car show that Ive been too. Hopefully they will bring the camping back because if you do the camping, it will be worth the money. Start a bond fire, get your drink, and talk to anyone and everyone. Hot chicks and loud music all night. Words cant explain what a good time it is! Check it out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.